San Diego Homes For Sale by the
In today's market be prepared and informed with Answers to YOUR Questions by hiring Linda and James, the BRENT TEAM
We are local Real Estate Brokers/Realtors® that provide online resources and FULL-SERVICE through every stage of home ownership – buying, and selling.
START NOW Just "scroll" and "click" the links below
to optimize your time by learning what’s going on and changing in San Diego Real Estate from North County to your favorite local neighborhood. We know the areas from the Beach communities to Retirement neighborhoods, and downtown San Diego too, so call or email us. Such local areas as:
SELLERS: We offer flexible commission fees, our cancel any time policy, and we guide you through the entire process from staging, advertising, open house, offers, to sold.
- Carlsbad-- Aviara-Bressi Ranch-La Costa
- Vista--Shadowridge (Shadowridge is an exclusive Master planned community consists of 2,100 single family homes, 400 condominiums, and 1,500 apartments which make up the 27 sub-associations and neighborhoods within Shadowridge in South Vista, 35 miles north of the city of San Diego, and 7 miles inland from the beach. We know this area and live here too.) Also in Vista is Altra Vista country living
- Encinitas-- Leucadia-Olivenhain
BUYERS: Let us get you ready for the buying opportunity of a new home (foreclosure, REO, short sales, and traditional sale). We offer our negotiation skills, and our commitment of service to protect your best interest, and we make your real estate experience as easy and stress-free as possible.
- HOME VALUE: Make it easy for yourself, let us find your San Diego homes current value based on MLS, Tax records, and special features of your home. It's simple, easy, and best of all totally FREE Market Value
- FREE Reports and Newsletter: Here's an example of one of the many free reports 10 tips for selling your home Want more free reports then let me know your area of interest. Contact Linda or sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
- Sell Your Home Quicker & Easier: We walk you through the process every step of the way, because the better prepared you are for what to expect, the more successful you will be in your home sale at top dollar. That's why it's important to have an experienced Broker.
- STAGING: Simple changes to appeal to a broad range of buyers by staging your home. A new website with great ideas is www.houzz.com Find the latest Style Guides for Home Interiors. Read more in the Brent Team Learning Center, and how to Sell in a Slow Market! Or call an expert to give you answers Contact Linda.
- MOVING OUT OF STATE: Search Anywhere in California, or Search Anywhere in the USA.
- Quick read: QUICK ANSWERS: What is my Home Really Worth?, Thinking of Selling and want to know more on how, or If I sell short will I owe the IRS? Selling your San Diego house? See Seller section on right for more links.
RETIREMENT: View All 55-Plus Age-Restricted Active Adult Retirement Communities in North San Diego
MORTGAGE and HOMEOWNER INFO: Get the best financing on your new San Diego real estate. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, or are purchasing a second home, we have an assortment of tools for you to find the best program for your budget.
- START HERE: Search For Homes Free in all areas of San Diego- Homes, condos, lots, income, rental, and lease option.
- Create Your own Custom Search: Save time and let us set-up a Custom Search (Professional version) with your own Website to view results.
- LEASE OPTION--This month’s list for LEASE-to-OWN properties North San Diego and LEASE-to-OWN properties South/East/Metro San Diego. Do you Want to know more about lease to own? Have more questions then Contact Linda.
- FREE Reports and Newsletter:Learn more before you buy by reviewing the many helpful links in our Learning Center. Or sign up for MONTHLY NEWSLETTER with list of properties that are foreclosure, short sale or Bank Owned (REO)
- HOMES UNDER $300,000: Single family homes $200K to $300K. Investor condos and single family homes UNDER $200K.
- BUYERS DREAM Home: Avoid missing out on your ideal home-call or email us to find the right home for your budget and lifestyle.
- Researching San Diego SCHOOLS, and want to know about Family Activities Around San Diego
- LOAN PROGRAMS: Find out about FHA Loans recent info, Lending limits for FHA loans insured for CALIFORNIA counties, or more about mortgages then see section below. If you need a list of lenders then Contact Linda.
- NEED MORE INFO on DISTRESS SALES: Is a short sale right for me?, Short Sales, Why do Short Sales take much longer to close, and What is a Foreclosure?, What is an REO vs. Short Sale?. Help, I'm a homeowners who is at risk of foreclosure-read more
- READ MORE: Real Estate Hot Topics,and individual articles-- Best Time to Buy a Home, How Interest Rates are Set, 25 top Real Estate Mistakes, Start Preparing for 2014 tax season Now.
- SAN DIEGO LIFESTYLE: Living in San Diego: San Diego 101: Information and Facts, San Diego Mountain Biking trails, Hidden San Diego: Free Tuesdays in Balboa Park, What's HOT in NORTH San Diego, and click on Links Schools/Cities/Seniors to see more about San Diego events and communities.
- MORTGAGE TOOLS: Credit Calculator, Apply online to start the Pre-Approval process, What is my monthly payment?
- FAST FACTS: Click here for current Fix or Adjustable Mortgage Rates www.bankrate.com
- CREDIT REPORT FREE: Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union at either Annual Credit Report, OR Credit 411
- Click here for Buyers and Sellers articles, real estate glossary, and more: Learning Center and read about The Functions of an Escrow, Consumer Guide to Reverse Mortgages, home owners info, such as, Condominium and PUD Ownership, what is Mello-Roos, and more.
REMINDER: Healthy housing market gains are historically driven by increasing employment and income, not by lack of supply; however in 2013 the lack of "For Sale" signs is driving home pricing.
First-time home buyers, who generally account for 40 percent of the home-buying market or higher are still under-represented at just 30 percent. This is due to tighter credit conditions in the mortgage market and now decreasing affordability.
As a result, home prices are now rising more and faster than most analysts predicted due to this short supply. They are especially surging in some of the hardest hit markets from the housing crash, where large-scale investors are swarming with cash in hand.
Therefore, rising home prices are not the sole measure of a healthy market. Supply and demand need to fall closer in line, and a robust economic recovery should be driving both home sales and prices. Prediction for 2013 and 2014, home prices on the rise unless recovery slows or goes into a recession then we will see stalled or higher interest rates.