Thinking of Buying your Dream Home? Let us walk you through...
Build a Plan of Action and Get Ready.
Every LOCAL real estate market is decidedly different from another. That is due in large part to the fact that each real estate property is unique in some way that would affect pricing (colonial vs. ranch style; upgrades vs. original; good vs. poor condition.) Then there is supply and demand based on your neighborhood, the community, and the current market.
But it is not that simple. Let's say you have a great neighborhood, had upgrades, but your metropolitan area is losing jobs then the value may stagnate or drop.
As you can see, determining the value of a property is not as simple as how many bedrooms, upgrades, etc. You may not be able to control all the influences that affect a property value. But the more you are aware of the more successful you will be in purchasing and investing in real estate that fit your long term plans and budget. Because properties uniqueness and inability to move location all real estate is local.
Let us assist you in knowing the local facts for San Diego real estate. Give us a call to be your real estate agent.
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process.
Has anyone sat down with you and gone over the whole process of buying? (Offers, counter, inspections, etc) Let us represent your best Interest. We'll explain everything so you can be more comfortable and confident through the whole process.
1.Search the MLS on your own or get a custom search to narrow down the field of options. Custom Search saves time:
2. Technology: Receive custom search results by emails. When we found the right place and your offer is accepted then we will take care of the administrative work and use technology keep you informed. At the close of escrow you will receive a CD of your paperwork for future tax reference.
3. Tips for Buyers: We have first-time buyer information in our LEARNIGN CENTER tab. Find walkable neighborhood, local maps, access to links with objective sources for more about the communities, find your new SD School Districts, traffic, crime stats, demographics, etc.
4. Local Knowledge: Our extensive knowledge of the area will be an invaluable tool for you, every real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly from one neighborhood to the next. It's our job to guide you into the opportunities and avoid the difficulties.
5. Offer the Right Price: We help home buyers make decisions- is this home priced too high? Is it a bargain? We'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money by giving you the facts to make the right decision for your future.
6. Negotiating with sellers: This can be stressful for most buyers. With our expertise, we will help you negotiate the final contract with the best possible terms, conditions, and price to fit your budget. Prior to closing, we will make you fully aware of all inspections available to you.
7. Accepted Offer: Contracts can be complicated and intimidating. We give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience so you will have confidence when signing documents. We will answer all your questions to make the transaction smooth and easy.
8. Investor or Relocating: Buying out-of-State: The Brent Team website provides ways you can search for homes Nationwide. Let us use our experienced networking capability for your advantage.
9.You pay no up front costs for our services! You can bet that we will work hard to get your dream home.
Let us represent YOUR best interest in your purchase of a new home!
Buying a home will probably rank as one of the biggest personal investments one can make. Being organized and in control will contribute significantly to getting the best home deal possible with the least amount of stress. It's important to anticipate the steps required to successfully achieve your housing goal and to build a plan of action that gets you there.
Before you can build a plan of action, take the time to lay the groundwork for your decision-making process.
First, ask yourself how much can you afford to pay for a home. If you're not sure on the price range, find a lender and get pre-approved. Pre-approval will let you know how much you can afford so that you can look for homes in your price range.
Getting pre-approved helps you to alleviate some of the anxieties that come with home buying. You know exactly what you qualify for and at what rate, you know how large your monthly mortgage payments will be, and you know how much you will have for a down payment. Once you are preapproved, you avoid the frustration of finding homes that you think are perfect, but are not in your price range.
Second, ask yourself where you want to live and what is the best location for you and/or your family. Things to consider:
*convenience for all family members
*proximity to work, school
*crime rate of neighborhood
*types of homes in neighborhood, for example condos, town homes, co-ops, newly constructed homes etc.
Let us help you find the right home that fits your budget and family needs.